EFFECTIVE DATE: 16 November 2019
In addition to information you may provide to us directly, our Site may automatically or passively collect information as you access and use the Site, such as IP address and browser or device identifier (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Site, the search terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site (if applicable), all of the areas within our Site that you visit, and the time of day you visited the Site, among other information. In addition, we automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone or other device you may use to access the Site. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your device used to access a Site, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us, or our third-party service providers, with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Site.
The Site is for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone younger than 18 years old.
We, and our vendors and analytics providers, may use tracking technologies for a variety of purposes, including to help us gather information for analytics purposes. The tracking technologies we use include:
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags,” “1×1 GIFs,” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our web pages and email messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or email can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular links were actually viewed.
HOW WE RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some browsers allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no standard definition or application of “Do Not Track” at this time. To the extent required by law, Decurion will use commercially reasonable efforts to detect and process “Do Not Track” signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit allaboutdnt.com.
- with its parent and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes;
- with our vendors or service providers, such as a web hosting company, analytics service providers or customer service provider in order to provide services to us or to you;
- to comply with legal process or a subpoena or to otherwise comply with law or regulation, or at the request of a governmental entity conducting an investigation;
- to protect and defend the legal rights or property of Decurion, our Site or users, or any other party, and to protect the health and safety of our users or the general public; and
- in the event Decurion goes through a business transition (such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process), your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. By providing your Personal Information, you agree that we may transfer such information to the acquiring entity without your further consent.
SOCIAL NETWORK AND PLATFORM INTEGRATION, AND THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to third party websites. For example, the Site may contain links that direct users to our social networking pages (such as Facebook or Twitter). If you click on the social networking buttons or third-party links, you will be taken off of our Site, and your use of those third parties’ websites and platforms are subject to their privacy policies and practices. We are not responsible for the privacy or business practices of any third party.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to help secure your Personal Information. However, no system can be guaranteed 100% secure. We therefore cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, or that we transmit to you, or guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. You use the Site and provide us with information at your own initiative and risk.
USERS RESIDING OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Site are operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please be aware that information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Site or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
If you would like more information about this Policy, or about Decurion’s online privacy practices please contact us: email@example.com