DECURION’S PRIVACY PRACTICES ON THE WEB
This statement applies to all of Decurion’s Web sites.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, or in connection with a job application. We may request this information in order to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
Uses of personal information
- To allow us or others to fulfill your requests
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research, or in connection with certain transactions
- For marketing purposes if you have permitted such use
- In a non-identifiable format for analysis
- To develop our business relationship if you represent a business partner or vendor
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact, and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.